Thursday, August 7, 2008

Actual conclusions

This class has been very interesting I have learned so much. Yes, I'm not great at presenting so I'm nervous about my grade now, but it is whatever it is. I had a great time in this class. Now Dr. Sexson asks us what we are reading I can say I'm in middle of reading two novels:
Watership Down by Richard Adams, which is a great book I have read many times.




Yes, I know there are bunnies, heck I like animals it's what I do. Now i know this isn't relevent but isn't everything




This is the horse I've been working all summer, i just had to put a picture of her this is not the horse of the sonnet that's comming next, now I'm just playing around. Honestly I'm waiting to go home on saturday and going nuts, as for the sonnet delivery turns out the people I mailed my sonnet too have been on vacation for a long time and still won't be back until like Monday.
This is a picture of Roxy the horse that came into our lives after all the tragedy and will soon be mine, I cannot wait to see her again it's been far too long, she is just one year old in this picture.




No comments: