Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Conclusions..

Yesterday was the last lecture from Dr. Sexson, and I must say that I'm not excited to be presenting my paper, I've never enjoyed presentations and honestly I don't like writing papers, I've had years of fragmented sentences and ideas as I struggle to make sense of them... My head s a scary place to be, yes I am somewhat proud of my paper, however, at this point I'm counting down days unti I go home. Yes, I'm am that cool, 4 more to go and I cannot wait. See, my life in Montana is not complete I really shouldn't have taken summer classes, because it has drained me. Luckily all I have next semester are Animal Science classes. Yes, with things like Reproduction and Nutrition, nothing like this english class. Despite how ready I am to be done this has been an interesting class, it was nice to talk about things, since I have not always lived on a farm raising cattle or goats (which we so fondly discuss in class) instead I'm from Washington where we read a lo of books and talk a lot not saying people are farms don't read it is just different for my major. Anyway, I'm prepared for my paper, yet at this point I'm ready to leave so it really will be distracting... Anyway, my kitten has fallen asleep on my other arm so I need to stop typing or else my errors will be even more prominent.

No comments: