Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Further insights...

Now I'm not talented at writing papers, or presenting or really anything. I'm not a very confident person, in most aspects and nobody truly see's me confident. I'm at my best when I'm working with an animal, there is a reason I'm becoming a vet and not in an Enlgish major, yes I'm at a disadvantage, I even have trouble forming sentences which is true handicap. Yet, I think I stood up for myself in this class, I was willing to talk in class which is a plus in my point of view. Anyway, this was difficult for me because I'm dealing with a lot of problems outside of this class, for with a friend I have once again gotten too close to her horses, making her hate me in the long run. This upsets me because I've never owned a horse, but always have wanted one. So that on top of the mare not being bred, and the desire to go home to the horses I take care of back there, I've been a little distracted recently. Horses saved my life, before I got involved with them I was a mess, I was violent and mean and had no dreams unil I worked with a horse that is my legency. This class has been very interesting, and not quote what I had expected, this was fun. I hope we all do well on the final

No comments: