Sunday, July 20, 2008

Crazy weekend...

Well, I have finished with Mister Pip, of course I had only 10 pages left to go when the weekend started, but oh well. I have finished my sonnet to the best of my ability, even if honestly I have no talent for writing poetry. As for why this weekend was so crazy well, here is my story: For the last month my sister and I have been trying to breed my friends horse, and well that has only worked so well, so over the last week we have gone out every day to see if she is ready to be bred. Well after the first day all four of the horses ran right over me, leaving me well with more scars resulting for horses, not the fisrt couple mind you, now after 4 days of having to chase the horses, getting run over and having them act like they have no training on them, we are still no closer to have the mare ready to be bred. Luckily I have had no more rearing horse, and round pen collapsing going on, which is a plus, since we are soon going to break the three year old horse, that will likely try to kill me. Anyways, I don't quite know what else to say, and now I'm busy talking to my friends online, so I suppose I should go and find something to do, probably reading some of the books I haven't been able to read since this class.

No comments: