Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sonnets

Trying to figure out what to write as a sonnet is very difficult, it is hard to try and sit down and write it. I have practically finished Mister Pip, even if I should instead be looking at the sonnet, writing mine as well as studying for the test. Oh well. However, information on my poem of class.

Connoisseur of chaos

Chaos doesn't truly exist it is order, whether we think it is not.

We know spring turns into summer, yet one thing affects another

Nothing is permenant it can be changed like chalk on a sidewalk.

When one thing seems like chaos it is usually an order we do not understand.

As well as chaos theory, one thing always affects another.

I didn't use any outside sources on this, I had more ideas on the content without looking too far into it.

Anyways, I don't have much else to say. I should go find out what my sonnet will be.

No comments: