Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh the confusion

Wow, the Importance of being Earnest was just funny. The confusion it created in the movie as well as the play was just funny. I even had to read it a couple times, due to the confusion, turns out sometimes I have a hard time following certain things if it is difficult. anyways I'm working so more on my paper, however, right now I'm just impatient to go home, since my room mate left this afternoon leaving me thoroughly distracted. I find these last pieces if reading material to be quite interesting even though I have reason to know what it is like to be an orphan, the closest thing I have come too is saying that I was an alien and I cloned myself to look like my sister... since we look like twins and are two years apart. Plus Ido not recall many rude things being said to me as a kid, becuase my mother was head of PTA you did not mess with Kimberly Hart haha plus I was Judy Harts daughter and Jennifer Harts sister up until I came here, sure my sister followed me here, but with my major being different I'm finally just Kimberly Hart.

No comments: