Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First Day of Class

As far as first days of classes go i found this one quite interesting. The fact that Professor Sexson decided to come in a read out loud the first chapter, made the book actually seem like it would be more interesting. As I continue reading I find myself still drawing conclusions from the voices and the choices he made while reading the chapter. I have found that most of the books, in which yes I have started most of them are quite fascinating and all in all I feel like I will learn a lot. Being the person who supposively knows blogs very well, I guess I have partially an assignment don't I? Anyway, I suppose I should go read some more of the books, I have already found The Great Expectations and The Arabian Nights quite fascinating already sucking me into that world, so I am off to also be ready for our second day of class.

No comments: